Digital Science Curriculum
The ideal way to engage students
- The first ever app to enhance K-12 science curricula with interactive 3D models
- 700 + lessons aligned to Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) and Common Core
- An impressive library of over 1,300 3D educational models, also available in Augmented Reality (AR)
- Microscopic Deep Zoom images and animated videos
Interactive 3D Content for K-12 Science Curricula
With 40 interactive 3D models and 20 lesson plans, the mixed reality Lifeliqe application leverages a great extension to K-12 Science Curricula making them much more exciting and comprehensive for students.
LifeLiqe - Authorized Partner
Mixed reality in education has a huge potential thanks to the great displaying ability and limitless cooperation possibilities with others.
Get Lifeliqe HoloLens and teach K-12 science with the latest technology.
Munfarid - K 12 Education Program
by making lessons more engaging and effective
Marked improvement in test scores
Significant rise in student engagement
Better understanding of difficult concepts
Increased excitement for science lessons
Why is 3D better than traditional textbooks?
made a research on the impact of 3D on learning.
LIFE 1 Project (Learning in Future Education) interpreted by Dr. Anne Bamford (International Research Agency, UK). Learn more.
Download A Free App
- 40 interactive 3D models from K-12 STEM subjects
- 20 lesson plans for K-12 STEM subjects enhanced with interactive 3D
- Highlighting parts of the model for the detailed study
- Introductory text for every 3D model
- Switch between English and Other Languages
- Tutorial on how to use mixed reality